Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Access objectCategories only using a watch event trigger

Level 2

I want to check if a newly created task has a specific form in the objectCategories. Is there any way to access this variable without using an extra read record module? I can implement this using the read module but I would prefer to save 1 extra operation using a filter before I add the form, how would I access this variable prior using dot notation accessors, Is this even possible? Also could do this also in the filter of the watch event trigger?

An example would something like the screenshot below

Lawson02_0-1716240672314.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately it's not possible to have this included from the webhook.

What I typically do instead is look at a custom field that is bespoke to that form that will always be populated and just check for that field. If there isn't a field, you can also add a custom field with a default value in an admin only section, then just check for that field.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately it's not possible to have this included from the webhook.

What I typically do instead is look at a custom field that is bespoke to that form that will always be populated and just check for that field. If there isn't a field, you can also add a custom field with a default value in an admin only section, then just check for that field.